Zoned Comfort Control
|Model 6202/6203||Model 6302/6303||Model 6403/6404|
The complete lineup of Aprilaire whole-home residential zoning products is designed for simpler installation, durable operation and more profitable jobs. Aprilaire offers 2-, 3- and 4-zone panels; so you only purchase the exact number of zones needed for each job. Panels are available in single stage heat/pump, single stage heat/cool and multi-stage universal.
Aprilaire exclusive features include:
- Compatibility with outdoor temperature sensor.
- Control of high and low balance points from one ODT sensor.
- Resettable fuses for each zone’s dampers.
- Multiple mounting and wire run options.
- Intuitively designed zone panels with wiring simplicity, easy-to-see LED indicators for equipment status and simple setup and checkout.
- Optimum control with Aprilaire Wi-Fi Thermostats with IAQ Control or our specialty zoning thermostats.
Find the right zoning product for any application.
Model 6202 and 6203 Zone Panels increase comfort and reduce energy costs by maintaining consistent temperatures throughout the house.
- For use with single stage heating and cooling systems
- Temperature control in 2 zones (Model 6202) or up to 3 zones (Model 6203)
Model 6302 and 6303 Zone Panels increase comfort and reduce energy costs by maintaining consistent temperatures throughout the house.
- For use with heat pump, up to 2H/1C
- Temperature control in 2 zones (Model 6202) or up to 3 zones (Model 6303)
Model 6403 and 6404 Zone Panels increase comfort and reduce energy costs by maintaining consistent temperatures and climate throughout the house.
- Universal Multistage 2 Heat 2 Cool H/C or 4 Heat 2 Cool Heat Pump
- Temperature control in up to 3 zones (Model 6403) or up to 4 zones (Model 6404)
Damper Power Distribution Panel for applications where needed dampers outnumber control capability of any Aprilaire Zoned Comfort Control Panel.
- Control up to 20 dampers in one zone or 10 dampers each in 2 zones.
Two-zone expansion panel
- For use as an expansion panel with the 6404 Zone Panel.
Wi-Fi IAQ Zoned Comfort Control
Install Aprilaire Wi-Fi thermostats with IAQ Control and control all zones from one interface. Consumers no longer need to walk to each thermostat to make changes. All thermostats are connected through the same app, making changes convenient and simple. The thermostats and zone boards wire the same as traditional products and all Aprilaire Wi-Fi products have this capability. Learn more about Aprilaire Wi-Fi Thermostats.
- Overall Zoned Comfort Control
- Overall Zoned Comfort Control Checklist
- Facts About Zone Control
- Aprilaire Total Indoor Air Comfort System - All Lines Brochure
- 6504 Zoned Comfort Control
- Model 8028 Damper Power Distribution Panel Installation
- New Zone Dampers Rectangular and Round Installation Instructions
- Zone Control Product Guide
- NEW Model 6303-6302 Zoned Comfort Control Installation Instructions
- NEW Model 6203-6202 Zoned Comfort Control Installation Instructions
- NEW Model 6404-6403 Zoned Comfort Control Installation Instructions
- Model 6504 Intelligent Zoned Comfort Control System Safety & Installation Instructions
- Model 6202 & 6203 Installation Manual
- Model 6504 Intelligent Zoned Comfort Control System Owner's Manual
- Model 6404 Heat/Pump or Heat/Cool 4-Zone Control System Safety & Installation Instructions
- Static Pressure Damper Installation Manual
- Round Slip-in Damper Installation Instructions
- Zone Control System Rectangular & Round Damper Installation Instructions
- Zone Dampers Product Guide/Sell Sheet
- Model 6303 Installation Instructions
Specification and Submittal Sheets
- Model 6504 Zoned Comfort Control Specification Sheet
- Model 6404 Zoned Comfort Control Panel Specification Sheet
- Zoned Comfort Control Specification Sheet
- Round Slip-In Damper Specification Sheet
- Round Damper Submittal Sheet
- Rectangular Damper Submittal Sheet
- Barometric Bypass Submittal Sheet
- Model 6706 Retro Damper Specification Sheet
- Barometric Damper Installation Instructions
- Static Pressure Damper Specification Sheet
- Static Pressure Damper Submittal Sheet