Aprilaire continues to lead the industry with high-level performance improvements from key Indoor Air Quality solutions with the introduction of its new Power Ventilator.
Model 8145 Power Ventilator
The Aprilaire Model 8145 Power Ventilator is designed with the contractor and builder in mind, with a new slim, lightweight design for simple, flexible installations. The introduction rounds out the Aprilaire complete line of ventilation solutions as part of their Healthy Air System™ suite of whole-home humidity, air filtration, and ventilation control; critical elements as identified by ASHRAE to delivering and maintaining healthy air in the home.
Power Ventilator Features
Contractors and builders will benefit from these quality features:
- Robust construction for long-lasting durability
- MERV 6 filtration upgradeable to MERV 13
- Filter panel access for easier change-outs
- Supply ventilation provides greater control and more energy efficient air exchanges
- Certified as ENERGY STAR ® Most Efficient 2020, which requires performance above the standard ENERGY STAR rating
- Code compliant with a highly efficient yet affordable alternative to ERV technology
Retrofitting the Model 8145
Additionally, Aprilaire has built-in features for the existing home market. Available retrofit kits provide complete intuitive installations to make ventilation applications extremely approachable in existing homes. With this application, Service and Replacement contractors will now be able to effectively and affordably help fulfill growing homeowner demand for fresh-air ventilation.
“The introduction of these improved ventilation solutions comes at the perfect time, as homeowner demand for healthier home environments continues to skyrocket”, stated Ashley Baker, Product Marketing Manager at Aprilaire. “It’s critical to have efficient and effective solutions that contractors and builders can rely on to fulfill this growing demand.”