- For warranty claims and/or to return parts, contact your wholesale distributor.
- For full warranty details and limitations, see the individual Owner's Manuals.
- For dehumidifiers only, contact AprilAire Technical Support at 800.334.6011 to troubleshoot issues. Prior authorization is required for a warranty claim.
What Is Covered
The exclusive obligation of AprilAire under this Limited Warranty shall be, at the sole discretion of AprilAire, to supply, without charge, a replacement for any component or product which is found to be defective. A defective part will be replaced pursuant to this Limited Warranty with a genuine AprilAire part. A defective product will be replaced pursuant to this Limited Warranty with a new AprilAire product of equal or similar features and functionality if the original product has been discontinued or is no longer available.
Not Covered by the Limited Warranty
- Consumable or maintenance products, such as, but not limited to: Air Filters, Evaporative Humidifier Water Panels, Steam Canisters, or Steam Humidifier Electrode Wires.
- Labor charges, shipping costs, removal fees, service fees, or reinstallation costs.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or improper installation due to failing to install the product in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Damage to HVAC equipment caused by improper installation(s) or misapplication installation(s).
- Modifications, changes, repurposing, or alterations to the AprilAire product.
- AprilAire products purchased from eBay and similar third party/auction sites.
- Extended warranties or satisfaction guarantees offered by third parties.
- Cosmetic damage or normal wear and tear, including, but not limited to: scratches, peeling finish, or dents that do not impede the mechanical functionality of the product.
- Damage caused by acts of nature, including but not limited to: fire, collision, flood, wind, power surge, lighting strike, or mold.
- Damage caused during transit.
- Damage caused during installation due to failure to follow local, state, or federal laws, statutes, codes, or ordinances.
- Defects in materials furnished by the installer.